Any questions? Ask us!
The easiest way to tackle the maze would be to print out the The high resolution image of the maze attached to this email. To do this:
- Download the file to your computer
- Right click on the maze image and click "Save Link as" or "Save Target As"
- Select where you want to save the maze and click Save
- Open it up using Microsoft Paint
- Right click on the file
- Select "Edit"
- Prepare to print
- In the Paint menu, go to "File", then select "Page Setup"
- Select Landscape orientation
- Select to print on 1 x 1 page
- Set "0" for the margins
- Print to your printer
How can I Contribute?
There are many ways you can help.
Cartoon mazes is provided under the creative commons licence.